Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I have to praise you

A couple of weekends ago I attended an outdoor music festival. This was not like the outdoor festivals that I am used to attending however. This was what my friend Colleen would refer to as Techno Bang Bang music. Global Gathering was basically 12+ hours of dj music pumping out a thick base with a razor thin light show. The only 2 performers that I had ever heard of were Fat Boy Slim and Justice. I was certainly more excited about the company than the music however in the end the music provided an excellent backdrop for a day full of laughs, jagerbombs, dancing with glow sticks and of course with my friend group surprises along the way.
  
Now that's a bottle of Jager!

Time for Laura and I to play with glow sticks.

Yep I was that girl. Dancing around with glow stick on strings
It was a lot of fun. I didn't hit anyone besides myself!

She really digs my glow stick skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment