Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Get it together

I didn't write a post yesterday. I had a really rough day at work and just didn't have the capacity to be creative. So I'll tell you what happened. At least once a day I find myself saying, sometimes audibly "what the fuck was (insert name here) thinking?" Yesterday a customer decided to throw their poop covered toilet paper on the floor next to the toilet rather than in the toilet. I cannot understand why that happened. What on earth would make someone want to expose the world to their poo. the person that will then be creating their lovely hand crafted beverage had to pick up their poopaper. I deal with a lot of wretched behaviors at my job but this really was a cake topper. so instead of blogging I drank wine and tried to forget that I have to go back again today. Get it together people!

No comments:

Post a Comment