Sunday, October 2, 2011

My trip to the UK

The last part of my three month trip was spent in the UK. We landed in London and stayed there for a few days where we got to meet up with our friend Nuala who made an appearance in Siem reap too! We did a lot of sightseeing and drank way too much Cider. Then we headed for a night out in New Castle (the rumors are all true) before we went to Dublin. I wish we had had more time in Ireland but the time we did have was spent doing what we do best drinking. We then packed up the car and heading out for a camping trip in Scotland. We only lasted 2 days due to the terrible rain storm but we had a great time while we were there. For my birthday we went to a farm where ewe got to see "Shitfield" Shetland Ponies, highland coos and too many cute sheep to count. I loved every moment of my time in the UK and I absolutely can't wait to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment