Friday, September 11, 2009

amazing

I recently had a going away party at my parents house in Norwich. it was a day filled with laughs, hugs, and a few falls all of course had in good fun. It was so comforting to know that as I embark on this adventure there are so many people so willing to wish me luck.


I received a number of cards wishing me good luck.
One was so touching that i have to share it. Everyone knows that i have been having a rough past few weeks. The following words will aid me on each and every adventure i take for the rest of my life. Thank you so much.

there are those that live safe, comfortable in their secluded corners. Others burn too brightly, ache too deeply, imagine too richly to stand still. We are blessed and cursed to be among the latter. We are compelled to explore. To search life out wherever it may hide. The blue sky is too large, the stars to haunting not to.
Life is hard. it is also soul crushingly beautiful. It is better to be vulnerable, to allow ourselves love - whether another person or a moment - than to live unharmed. Heartache is a testament of a life live passionately.
Is there any other way to live?
Stay beautiful and continue to love.
... Burn
.......Explore
..........Live

Thank you I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment