Monday, March 23, 2009

Finding comfort in sharing

This is a blog about life. my life and my observations of life that happens around me. It may be comical or sad i don't know really. When i wanted to express myself i wrote a not, folded it intricately and passed it to one of my girls in between classes. She would then pass it along to our other friends until everyone knew what was going on. I've had a firm belief that blogging is like paparazzi for the unfamous. Like my way of letting the world know all of the things that i wish they cared to know about me. Recently in an effort to help my girlfriend find comfort from others who share her experience and desire to be a housewife i found a feminist housewife blog. I also changed my outlook on blogging. I hope that someone may find comfort, humor and common ground when they read my blog. I think that a lot of my blog will be sharing my experience as a young, female, educated, working class, feminist, movie loving, lesbian, dancin' fool who loves to pretend she is a movie reviewer. there will be spelling errors and poor grammar but at least i have the courage to be imperfect.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment